About Marshall Hamil
Marshall Hamil doesn't just train champions...
Marshall Hamil is a champion! Marshall is the International Kickboxing Association United States Heavyweight Champion. He knows what it takes to train through whatever is going on in life, and come out on top. Whether you're a mom with a hectic day helping your family, an executive with a busy professional life, or a teen with the constant demands of school and sports, Marshall can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Marshall is also well-qualified. His experience includes:
- Masters Degree in Education
- Bachelors Degree in Global Studies
- Associates Degree in Behavioral Science
- San Diego Gulls Hockey Team Strength and Conditioning Coach
- United States Marine Corps Kickboxing Team Camp Pendleton
- Personal Trainer Encinitas Boxing and Fitness
- Rancho Santa Fe School Wrestling Coach
- Football Coach Encinitas YMCA
- Basketball Coach at St. Johns School
- Baseball Coach for La Costa Little League
Marshall is State Licensed and Insured.
Call (760) 560-6563 today - get a fitness evaluation and your first lesson FREE!
Call or email for more information.
We're at 613 Westlake in Encinitas, CA
Marshall Hamil Answers Some of Your FAQs
We'll be updating this page regularly, so keep checking back. Marshall has 20 FAQ videos to share!
Want Personal Tips from Marshall?
If you're serious about your fitness, you can have all of Marshall's FAQ videos
delivered right to your email inbox, PLUS Marshall's weight loss and weight
maintenance tips, and training advice! Just sign up for Marshall's Email Fitness
Club and get started TODAY.
Marshall Hamil Champion Training respects your privacy. We don't like spam and we won't sell your name to anyone.